[hobbit] Hobbit won't monitor itself!

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Nov 23 16:53:11 CET 2007

Martin,

You have the wrong arguments for hobbit, I believe.  This is what my Hobbit
host looks like in bb-hosts with your information:

10.44.107.48   hbt0.lon.dcn.domain.com   # bbd http://
hbt0.lon.dcn.domain.com/hobbit/

I really don't think it has anything to do with bb-hosts in this case.  From
the looks of it the configuration else where is what drives the Hobbitd to
get its own information on there.  As this is obviously a new install, I
would suggest doing a ./configure.server && make && make install again.