[hobbit] tooltips

Gore, David W (David) david.gore at verizonbusiness.com
Thu Nov 15 15:19:39 CET 2007

In regards to the hobbit snapshot:

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  If the list server allows
it, I have attached an image of my bb2.html page.  bb2 is our primary
view and, as you can see from the image, tooltips pushes all the hobbit
columns out of the view to the right.

Tooltips are the text you see when you hover over items like the
smiley's in hobbit?  I suppose it has always worked well for the little
smiley gif icons, just not so well for the bb2 host links where it seems
to add the tooltip to the hostname rather than create floating text.

~David