[hobbit] Enabling WML for blackberry viewing

Tod Hansmann thansmann at directpointe.com
Fri Nov 9 18:33:54 CET 2007

First, yes, WML is the most standardized way of making it PDA friendly.

Second, I would put it in BBGENOPTS.

Finally, every node gets the default WAP cards for the default tests
(they're included somehow with the --wml option that I can't remember
off the top of my head).  The WML:[+|-]testname[,[+|-]testname] syntax
is for modifying that default value.  You can add testnames with +, or
remove default tests already defined with -.

I don't know how well they display as the only experience I have with it
is playing with it before we went production with 4.2 (so, during
build-out phase).  Apologies for the lack of experience.

Tod Hansmann

Network Engineer

  <http://www.directpointe.com/>