hobbit-alerts.cfg / hobbit and large files

Daniel.Hartwig at telefonica.de Daniel.Hartwig at telefonica.de
Thu Nov 8 14:07:20 CET 2007

hello @ll,

I want to change from bb to hobbit. So I would want to know if hobbit can
handle large files. I know that bb has problems with large files.
My interest in this case predominantly refers to the hobbit-alerts.cfg
file.
I have 1000-2500 servers and each server has its own warn rule. So the
hobbit-alert file would become a large file.
Perhaps someone has also many servers and experience with the size of the
file. Me interested if hobbit can handle a large file with a good
performance?
Because BB always made problems with large files.

Thanks for your information.

Regards,
Daniel