[hobbit] Two BBDisplays, one collaboration

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Nov 5 20:22:24 CET 2007

I can't scp the entire host list, nor would I need to - it isn't going to
change and the hosts are not identical.

Let me tell you how the overall picture looks.  We have a main Hobbit server
that monitors our backbone, customers' home routers, WWW servers and
things.  Now we're adding a Hobbit at a hotel's LAN.  The first step was to
get Hobbit running there on its own little world and ping the access
points.  Now the next step, where I'm stuck, is to duplicate the information
that is sent from bbtest to the bbdisplay on our company Hobbit.

The hotel's list of hosts is limited - their APs and a couple of their
guest/lobby PCs.  Ours needs to have the things it has currently, but
another page that includes the hotel's hosts.

Sorry, I know I'm terrible at explaining my own situations =(

Josh

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340