[hobbit] Two BBDisplays, one collaboration

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Nov 5 19:58:08 CET 2007

On the main box there is only one Ghost report of which has been there a
while, a client machine I renamed a while back.

page HIDM Holiday Inn
group-compress <H3><I>Access Points</I></H3>
10.59.1.18      room243.hello.com # testip noconn Net:hidmpoll

group-compress <H3><I>HIHELO Hardware</I></H3>
10.59.1.234     printstation.hihello.com # testip noconn Net:hidmpoll

Now on the box at the hotel it looks identical with the exception of the
"page" line.

Josh

--
Josh Luthman