[hobbit] big brother replacement

Tod Hansmann thansmann at directpointe.com
Fri Nov 2 18:38:46 CET 2007

Sorry, no can do.  It's long gone.  I didn't set it up but I'm pretty
sure we just got it off of deadcat (though I just did a couple searches
and found nothing like what we were using).

Probably wouldn't be hard to write a new one for someone who knows snmp
"syntax" well enough.  Just pass the hobbit message to the server
receiving traps, and you're golden.

It wasn't exactly helpful for us when we use the emails and the display
page as the key modes of contact for alarms in our environment.

Tod Hansmann
Network Engineer