[hobbit] strange result in fping by hobbit and fping by yours truly

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Nov 2 16:49:51 CET 2007

What was suggested was that you have something like

172.16.1.50 terminal150.notmydomain.com #

Here Hobbit is attempting to resolve terminal150.notmydomain.com, fails, and
then pings the IP address.  Since you know the IP and it isn't going to
change, try

172.16.1.50 terminal150.notmydomain.com # testip

See if that resolves your issue.  Note you can click on the host on the web
interface and it will say the IP it is pinging.

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340

--- Henry Spencer