Monitoring client with Multple server...??

Redwan Hasan redwan at beatone.co.jp
Fri Nov 2 10:24:10 CET 2007

Hello,
Im Redwan.. working as a system engineer an japanese company. I have been
configured a hobbit server and monitoring some linux host. But now Im trying
to monitoring a Linux Server which was already been monitoting by other
hobbit server (From a differnet network ). I already several times changed
the value of BBDISPLAY at hobbitclient.cfg file. but yet i dont able get the
data cpu, disk, memory, .. please help and show me away to how can I exactly
monitor a hobbit client from multiple hobbit server...? its a matter of
urgent....

Redwan
Beatone Inc.