[hobbit] Hobbit 4.2.0

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed May 30 23:02:58 CEST 2007

On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 11:03:35AM -0700, Bob Gordon wrote:
> On 5/30/07, Manocchia, Robert <Robert-Manocchia at idexx.com> wrote:
> >
> > I have the main screen for hobbit up and running on a Linux 2 server.
> >However when I click on any of the colored icons I get the message Page Not
> >Found. Is this a permissions problem or is it that apache does not know
> >where to look for the page?
> >

> When I had the problem it was a permissions issue.

Check that CGI support is enabled in the webserver config. Some distros
have it as an option.

If your distribution enables SElinux (Security Enhanced Linux), you
normally have to configure this to allow CGI execution.

Anyway, this is a webserver/OS config issue, not really a Hobbit
specific problem.