Hobbit-client

Henri Taute htaute at media24.com
Tue May 29 15:27:06 CEST 2007

This email and its contents are subject to an email legal notice that can be viewed at: http://www.naspers.com/email/disclaimer.html. Should you be unable to access the link provided, please email us for a copy at Helpdesk at Media24.com.
Hierdie e-pos en sy inhoud is onderhewig aan 'n regskennisgewing oor elektroniese pos wat gelees kan word by http://www.naspers.com/epos/vrywaring.html. 'n Afskrif kan aangevra word by Helpdesk at Media24.com.