small quirk on hpux with hobbit

Antoon Frehe a.p.frehe at tudelft.nl
Tue May 29 11:45:42 CEST 2007

Hi,

I run hobbit 4.2.0
Great stuff. I only found out about hobbit a couple of months ago but
it was just what I had been looking for.

anyway.

Just to lt you know I changed something in a ...hobbit/client/bin/
hobbitclient-hp-ux.sh script to get rid of the error I get on the
procs page of a hpux machine. It would always blink amber with an
exclamation sign and say:

   Expected string COMMAND not found in ps output header

This regards only my HPUX 11.00 computer and not my other HPUX 11.11
(11i) computers. What I changed to fix this is remove the "x" in line
46 so that it reads

     ...  ps -A -o pid,ppid  ....

instead of

     ...  ps -Ax -o pid,ppid  ....