[hobbit] two ack questions

Sean R. Clark sclark at nyroc.rr.com
Tue May 15 18:54:22 CEST 2007

>When the status goes back to a non-critical state, hobbitd sends a recovery
message on the "alert" channel, so the
alerting module can send a "recovered" notice (if this has been configured).

No I understand this part - I have it configured and working

But when I enabled the bbpage module in hobbitlaunch, I got a bunch of
messages that said RED CRITICAL but the ACK code passed to it was 0

Subject: Hobbit [0] hostname-swt09a-02.domain.com:if_stat CRITICAL (RED)
(body) red Mon May 14 13:15:18 2007
	  results of test bleh  bleh

This wasn't a recovery - it was red when I started bbpage

It hasn't happened since yesterday, something with having the paging module
DISABLED and then restarting hobbit? I dunno