[hobbit] still with the bb-histlog.sh errors

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Thu May 10 15:15:10 CEST 2007

Certainly.

>From httpd.conf:

#
User www
Group www

>From my hobbit/data dir:

drwxr-xr-x   2 bigbro   pucc         512 Feb 12 12:10 acks
drwxr-xr-x   2 bigbro   pucc         512 Feb 12 12:10 data
drwxr-xr-x   2 bigbro   pucc         512 Feb 12 12:10 disabled
drwxr-xr-x   2 bigbro   pucc       72704 May  8 08:53 hist
drwxr-xr-x 177 bigbro   pucc        6144 May  4 10:05 histlogs
drwxr-xr-x  75 bigbro   pucc        2560 May  8 08:37 hostdata
drwxr-xr-x   2 bigbro   pucc         512 Feb 12 12:10 logs
drwxr-xr-x 174 bigbro   pucc        6144 May  4 10:05 rrd

My Hobbit user is bigbro obviously.

Steve.

On 5/10/07, Jones, Jason (Altrincham) <JasonAS_Jones at mentor.com> wrote:

>  Can you please post the ls –l of your $INSTALL_DIR/data/hist/ folder and
> the User and Group information from your apache http.conf (typically under
> $apache_install_dir/conf/)
>

> Thanks,
>
> Jason.

I believe I found the missing link between animal and civilized man. It is
us. -Konrad Lorenz, ethologist, Nobel laureate (1903-1989)

We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by
the majority who participate. -Thomas Jefferson, third US president,
architect and author (1743-1826)