[hobbit] LOG pattern not matching

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Wed May 9 22:39:55 CEST 2007

Hmm actually you are right about the regex, it *should* work. I'd try
making it work without the regex first, if that works, then I would try
putting quotes around the logfilename regex, ie
LOG "%.*" WARNING COLOR=yellow

You aren't supposed to need the quotes, but I've had to use it for PROC
regex entries in hobbit-clients.cfg before.

-Charles