UDP Ports

Barrett, Tony tony.barrett at roke.co.uk
Thu May 3 17:45:13 CEST 2007

Is there any way I can monitor UDP ports within bb-services? Hobbit
seems to assume all ports are TCP, and I'd like to run a port test
against our DHCP servers here to make sure they're responding ok.

Thanks

--
Roke Manor Research Ltd, Romsey,
Hampshire, SO51 0ZN, United Kingdom

A Siemens company
Registered in England & Wales at:
Siemens House, Oldbury, Bracknell
Berks RG12 8FZ. Number 267550
Visit our website at www.roke.co.uk
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is
proprietary to Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any
third party without permission. This communication is for information
only and shall not create or change any contractual relationship.