[hobbit] Extra formatting

Barrett, Tony tony.barrett at roke.co.uk
Thu May 3 17:43:20 CEST 2007

s_aiello at comcast.net wrote:
> using, "title cool servers", in etc/bb-hosts   will do the title "Cool
> servers" w/ a HR under it.  You can also break up servers into groups
> using, "group Linux Servers", (multiple types of group commands).
> Check out
> the bb-hosts man page for more details.
>
> On Thursday 03 May 2007 09:16, Barrett, Tony wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I've a new Hobbit user, currently playing with the latest (patched)
>> 4.2.0.
>>
>> I was wondering, is there any way to add extra HTML formatting to
>> control the output format (maybe in bb-hosts for example). I'm only
>> really thinking about simple horizontal lines or line breaks to break
>> up the display into easier to view sections. Is there any way to
>> encapsulate these tags to Hobbit will recognize and process them?
>>
>> Thanks for a great product

> hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

Thanks, I've now worked out how the 'title' tag works at different
points in the bb-hosts file, and got the results I needed.

--
Roke Manor Research Ltd, Romsey,
Hampshire, SO51 0ZN, United Kingdom

A Siemens company
Registered in England & Wales at:
Siemens House, Oldbury, Bracknell
Berks RG12 8FZ. Number 267550
Visit our website at www.roke.co.uk
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is
proprietary to Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any
third party without permission. This communication is for information
only and shall not create or change any contractual relationship.