[hobbit] Thoughts

Dan Vande More bigdan at gmail.com
Wed May 2 23:09:11 CEST 2007

Indeed, it seems to me that the whole group concept is a good way to work
with us humans but breaks down wildly when dealing with computers. This is
fine because most of us use the groups to save space on the screens, and
configuration in the conf files.

If you want tests for each process and ultimately different behaviours for
each process, you need to be prepared to do the work and make the tests for
each process.

Please don't overcomplicate hobbit for this - it's a corner case and will
ultimately make the program more unwieldy.