[hobbit] How to make bb2 ONLY include certain columns

Tod Hansmann thansmann at directpointe.com
Tue May 1 16:10:09 CEST 2007

You could modify the bb2 top page generation in pagegen.c to take out
all but certain columns.  The data structures passed to it are
essentially a tree of linked lists.  You could easily manipulate it.

As I've mentioned before in other threads, this is less than ideal a
solution as you need to maintain your own patches, and you need to know
a fair amount of C.  Still, if it really needs to get done, we did
something similar (reordering of hosts in the list so acked are on the
bottom).

Just throwing that out.

Tod Hansmann
Network Engineer