Host still tested on old ip address after a change

Dennis Ortsen dortsen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 09:35:34 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I've added a host to be checked for connectivity in the bb-hosts file. When
the host appeared on the status webpage it came up as red instead of green.
I checked the ip address I entered in the bb-hosts file and saw I made a
typo. I then corrected the ip address but the status red doesn't change to
green. When I click on the red "conn" smiley, I see that hobbit is still
checking the wrong ip address. I've tried to drop the conn test on that
host, I've tried to drop the host and add it again, but it still comes up as
red, on the old ip address. I've kept the name the same. I'm only doing a
conn test (it's a switch).

Does anyone have a clue what might be going on?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Dennis