[hobbit] bbwin updates & error messages

Maik Heinelt maik at vegasystems.com
Tue Mar 27 03:01:34 CEST 2007

Hello Grignon,

I changed the vega-bbwin.cfg configfile. Now it is working well without
any error messages!
Thanks for your help!

I`m looking for some more manuals about hobbit and bbwin. Are there some
detailed pages, where I can get
more informations for how to config the bbwin and hobbit system?

For example..
I would like to see the temperature of linux clients and I found the
temperature.sh script on deadcat.net.au.
But there was no complete manual in it. just some notice inside the script.

Reagards