Historical Trends Feature

Scott Walters scott at PacketPushers.com
Mon Mar 26 03:52:30 CEST 2007

Henrik,

  I finally got around to trying out the new feature.  It works just
fine, thanks.

  Though I'd prefer a simple HTML "Hourly Daily Weekly Monthly" text
choice at the top.  The entry dialogues for  Days, Hours, Minutes,
Seconds is a little "busy" for my tastes.  Plus, letting the user
enter those values lead to "blocky" charts when the time
period/resolution does not match the RRA size.

FWIW - That's why all the legacy larrd RRA's within the RRD had a size
of 576, the most I could fit in an 800x600 and still look OK.

Scott