[hobbit] Next release suggestion, msgs, ports?

Gore, David W (David) david.gore at verizonbusiness.com
Fri Mar 23 00:47:42 CET 2007

I am sure I am not the only one who has seen the message:

Oversize data/client msg from n.n.n.n truncated (n=787987, limit 786432)

I was wondering if there were any plans to put msgs, and ports in their
own channels to avoid that?  Some of our log file monitoring is done on
the server, additional log file monitoring is done using the old
bb-msgs.sh script.  Perhaps I could increase the shared memory sizes,
but I am not sure with only a 1G of memory available on the server.

David Gore (v965-3670)
Enhanced Technology Support (ETS)
Network Management Systems (NMS)
IMPACT Transport Team Lead - SCSA, SCNA