[hobbit] Editing Critical Systems doesn't save the new hosts?

Lee Garner lee at leegarner.com
Thu Mar 22 19:52:32 CET 2007

One thing to check is the permissions and ownership of
~hobbit/server/etc/hobbit-nkview.cfg.  The web user or group needs rw
permissions to it.

My hobbit directory and nkview files are set up like this:
drwxrwxr-x 5 root hobbit 4096 Mar 21 09:54 hobbit/

-rw-rw-r-- 1 hobbit www 694 Mar 15 12:18 hobbit-nkview.cfg
-rw-rw-r-- 1 hobbit www 612 Mar 15 12:18 hobbit-nkview.cfg.bak