[hobbit] drop test not sticking...

Morris, Chris (SS-IS) CHRIS.MORRIS at RWEnpower.com
Mon Mar 19 11:20:56 CET 2007

The log and file tests are controlled by the client-local.cfg file on the
hobbit server and the logfetch.* files in ~/client/tmp/ on the client.

This is all in the man pages for hobbit.

Across the UK, mobile phone chargers left plugged in waste over 60 million pounds and are responsible for a quarter of a million tonnes of CO2 every year

Source:  Energy Saving Trust (2007)

This e-mail is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute investment or transactional advice. For  the avoidance of doubt the contents of this email are subject to contract and will not constitute a legally binding contract.

The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination or copying of the message or associated attachments is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify postmaster at npower.com (UK 01384 275454) and delete it immediately from your system.

Neither Npower nor any of the other companies in the RWE Npower group from whom this e-mail originates accept any responsibility for losses or damage as a result of any viruses and it is your responsibility to check attachments (if any) for viruses.
RWE Npower plc Registered office: Windmill Hill Business Park, Whitehill Way, Swindon SN5 6PB. Registered in England and Wales: number 3892782.  This e-mail may be sent on behalf of a member of the RWE Npower group of companies.