[hobbit] Hobbit Login Credentials

Ellison, Gary gellison at gochorus.com
Sun Mar 18 19:25:17 CET 2007

Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Smrcina [mailto:rsmrcina at wi.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2007 11:51 AM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Hobbit Login Credentials

According to the rpm spec file a user called hobbit is created, but no
password is assigned to it.  Some password would need to be assigned in
order for the account to work, so I would have to guess that that was
done.

If Hobbit was installed from source, the same rationale applies.  A
'hobbit' (maybe) user was created and a password was assigned.

Ellison, Gary wrote:
> I will be in front of the machine sometime this week so I may be
> surprised to find it logged in where I will have cmd line
> access...taking a shot in the dark here but what would be the default
> credentials after a virgin install? Maybe they never got around to
> changing it. Thanks.

Hobbit

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2007 - Green Bay, WI - May 18-22, 2007

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk