[hobbit] Icon Keywords

Aiello, Steve (GE, Corporate, consultant) steve.aiello at ge.com
Fri Mar 16 13:03:24 CET 2007

Thank you very much. This was needed for the migration to Hobbit project
I am working on. Normally migrating to Hobbit is cake (thank you for
that). My biggest hurdle is converting over all the customization and
special tests that were created using BigBrother.

The keyword for ack icons is &red-acked not red-ack, not sure if you
meant this. &red-recent seems to just reference the red.gif, not the
red-recent.gif. Presently I do not need to access the -recent gifs, but
I figured I would let you know.

Speaking of Icons, I have created a new set of status icons. These icons
fit a corporate environment a little better.  I really don't understand
it, but some Execs do not find colorized faces humurous. My goal was to
create something that is simple, clean, good looking, and to not just
rely on color but different shapes for those color blind people. I have
also made all the -recent icons animate, to catch attention when
statuses have recently change (the amination is to pulse).

So if any are interested.. I am happy to share. It is still a work in
progress, I just redid the checkmark icons this morning. If you like,
this can be put up on the shire too.

 ~Steve