[hobbit] Hobbit -vs- BB4

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 16:56:52 CET 2007

On 3/7/07, Gary Baluha <gumby3203 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also, check the archives for a relatively recent thread titled
> "Hobbit versus Unicenter/TNG".
>
> It could basically be retitled "Arguments for management why Hobbit is a
> good monitoring tool", or something to that effect.

I just got told off yesterday for using Hobbit/BB for web monitoring -
"it's not a company approved tool".  Never mind that there *isn't* a
company approved tool capable of doing what I need...  Apparently the
Next Big Thing to replace "CA WMO" for web monitoring is going to be
"CA Wile", but I can't even find that in the CA web page, so for now
I'll stick with my scripts and use Hobbit

Ralph Mitchell