[hobbit] mysql connections

Sabeer MZ sabeer.mz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 11:18:50 CET 2007

I am not getting data on my graphs. How to clear the old mysql.rrd and
create a new one ?

pls find below mysql entries on hobbitserver.cfg and let me know if i have
to add anything.
I am using hobbit *Hobbit Monitor
4.3.0-20061124<http://hobbitmon.sourceforge.net/>
*

[hobbit at abc etc]$ grep mysql hobbitserver.cfg

TEST2RRD="cpu=la,disk,inode,qtree,memory,$PINGCOLUMN=tcp,http=tcp,dns=tcp,
dig=tcp,time=ntpstat,vmstat,iostat,netstat,temperature,apache,bind,sendmail,mailq,
nmailq=mailq,socks,bea,iishealth,citrix,bbgen,bbtest,bbproxy,hobbitd,files,procs=processes,
ports,clock,lines",mysql=ncv"

GRAPHS="la,mysql,disk,inode,qtree,files,processes,memory,users,vmstat,iostat,
tcp.http,
tcp,ncv,netstat,ifstat,mrtg::1,ports,temperature,ntpstat,apache,bind,sendmail,mailq,socks,
bea,iishealth,citrix,bbgen,bbtest,bbproxy,hobbitd,clock,lines"

thanks
Sabeer MZ

--
Warm Regards