[hobbit] how to disable msgs clear status?

Flyzone Micky flyzone at technologist.com
Fri Jun 29 15:48:20 CEST 2007

Hi! I have written a new messages check, i think is better from the
default that came with hobbit, cause I can use regexp to define block
of line in logfile and use another regexp to check the status of the
message, so all the block of lines is define by that rule.

Problem: I’m using the same column name ‘msgs’ and the hobbit overwrite
it with a “clear status” (no log data available).
I haven’t set any “LOG” file in the localclient.cfg or hobbit-clients.cfg
files, and I have also tried with the "no clear" option:
CMD $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/bin/hobbitclient.sh --local --no-clear-msgs
Or also in the server hobbitlaunch.cfg.
But the same problem persist: status is overwrite by the hobbit.

Someone can help me?
Thanks

P.S: my new script is on deadcat website.

--
We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com!