[hobbit] vote for Hobbit

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Wed Jun 27 22:28:53 CEST 2007

How can i try to get an account by SF ?

.. i try second times to get an account and got the confirmation mail
and confirm it but i've never get the right to get my name account ... how long
takes it's time in general to get the account-name ?

One hobbit, three votes ...

Cheers,
        Martin

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007, Galen Johnson wrote:

> Hey gang,
>
> If you haven't already, go vote for hobbit in the Sourceforge Community Choice
> Awards: http://sourceforge.net/projects/hobbitmon/ click the vote link...you
> can vote for it in multiple categories but you have to go back and vote
> multiple times...note, this requires an SF account.
>
> Let's help get Henrik the kudos he deserves.
>
> =G=

> hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

Gruss

       Martin Flemming

Martin Flemming
DESY / IT          office : Building 2b / 008a
Notkestr. 85       phone  : 040 - 8998 - 4667
22603 Hamburg      mail   : martin.flemming at desy.de