[hobbit] client-local.cfg not propagating

Peters, Ron rpeters at columbia.com
Tue Jun 26 18:34:25 CEST 2007

The client actually isn't sending information about these files.  As I understand the script (hobbitclient.sh) that is running (on the client), it calls the logfetch utility that gathers the information about the files/msgs I want.  What I'm seeing is that the hobbitclient.sh should create the .../hobbit/tmp/logfetch.uname.cfg that contains the list of files that should be monitored.  This part isn't happening.  Not sure how the list of files is gathered from the hobbit server.  I'd like to see some debug from that process to find out what is wrong.

More thoughts?

Thanks again...