[hobbit] Lost cpu graphs of Hobbit server

Brett Morrow brett.morrow at noaa.gov
Mon Jun 25 17:51:54 CEST 2007

I have seen this also.  Just last week I lost the CPU graph for a
system.  Checked the logs and no messages.  Restarted the clients
(happened on two systems at the same time), no difference.  Restarted
the server, still no difference.  (even rebooted the server just to make
sure nothing was hung)

Collected the patches from this mailing list (those after the all in one
patch) and rebuild the server and clients.  No difference.

Had to go work other problems, and got back to it tree hours later and
it was graphing again.  (had just started about 10 minutes before I got
back to it).  Again no messages, so I never did figure out why it
stopped for several hours.

-Brett

--
Brett Morrow, NSSL Senior Systems and Storage Administrator
INDUS Corporation
Brett.Morrow at noaa.gov
http://www.induscorp.com