Multiple display servers

Sigurður Guðbrandsson sigurdur at raforninn.is
Fri Jun 22 15:28:56 CEST 2007

Hi.
I'm having a little trouble with configure'ing multiple hobbit servers
to communicate properly between themselves.

I have one main central server which gets all information from the other
servers and doesnt need to ping anything or check anything, just display
the results that the other servers have.

The other servers check on their own private networks how the computer
statuses are (the hosts send their information to the hobbit) and then
the hobbit relays the information to the central server.

The problem is that with some (and for a strange reason not others)
hobbit relays seem to indicate that every computer is down for a couple
of minutes (usually around 2) and then up for 3 minutes.

When I check on the relay server, every conn check is available for many
days, however on the central server the log is filled with disconn's.

Now, how do I fix this?

Hobbit 4.2.0, Ubuntu.

With regards,
  Sigurður Guðbrandsson