[hobbit] differents betwen 'no data' and 'no report'

Haertig, David F (Dave) haertig at avaya.com
Thu Jun 21 17:25:43 CEST 2007

Hi -

It it "legal" then for custom scripts to send in a "clear" status?  I
used to do this all the time back when I used BB, but I stopped when
using Hobbit.  I had an issue with graphs not working when clear status
was being sent and someone told me that I should not send clear.  Now I
understand why the graphs didn't work, but there may be other
(non-graph) situations where I'd like to send a "FYI only" message.
i.e., "Here's some data, but I'm not making any judgements on it".
Sounds like exactly what clear is supposed to communicate, if it's
allowed for custom scripts to use this color.

Thanks!