MAXMSG_*

Daniel Bourque dbourque at weatherdata.com
Wed Jun 20 18:41:07 CEST 2007

Hi,

    I set these values in the hobbitserver.cfg:

MAXMSG_STATUS="1024"
MAXMSG_CLIENT="1024"
MAXMSG_DATA="1024"

I still get some :

Latest errormessages:
Oversize data/client msg from n.n.n.n truncated (n=2003124, limit 1048576)

If I got the client info dump on the web page for that client. It's
always back to green when I go look at it. When it's green, if I cut and
paste all the text into a text file and and run du -k on it, I get 80.
How can that output possibly grow over twenty times to trigger an
hobbitd warning ??? Am I not understanding exactly what those limits
apply to ?

Thanks!

-Dan