Option stop parsing hobbit-alerts.cfg when a rule is hit?

Chris Wopat chrisw at supranet.net
Tue Jun 19 16:13:49 CEST 2007

Hello,

I've been using hobbit for awhile, it's been working great. I was using
BB, when I had originally ported my rules over, I thought that 'STOP' in
hobbit-alerts.cfg meant "if this rule hits, stop checking all rules".
Obviously it does not mean this.

I see that this 'feature' has been discussed in the past:

	http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2005/01/msg00298.html

Has any progress been made on it, or is this simply a feature that's not
requested frequently? We've got hundreds of hosts being monitored, we
sometimes put rules in for specific hosts that we only want to alert
certain people.

Thanks for any feedback.

--Chris