[hobbit] DOWNTIME

Tod Hansmann thansmann at directpointe.com
Fri Jun 15 21:57:57 CEST 2007

Just tested that same format on a dummy, and it looks like this is what
worked:

DOWTIME=test:*:0001:0400:Backups;

Not sure how to get "Backups Running" in there, with the space, but it
didn't work with quotes, and it didn't work with quotes and a ; (though
I didn't have the '=' in there for those, so that might be that issue).

It works, so I'm not going to test it, but I hope this helps someone out
there later on.  Thanks, Mike, for your suggestion.  It led me down the
right path.

Tod Hansmann
Network Engineer