[hobbit] How to run an arbitary script on the client end?

Rolf Schrittenlocher Schrittenlocher at rz.uni-frankfurt.de
Tue Jun 12 08:12:52 CEST 2007

Hi Henrik
> I suppose it might be an idea to have the possibility of having "add-on"
> modules to the Hobbit client, which you can control through the
> client-local.cfg file. So a new feature for the Hobbit client would be
> to support something like
>    addon:/usr/local/bin/myHobbitAddon.sh:foo
> which would run the myHobbitAddon.sh script and put the output into a
> [foo] section in the client data. Does that sound ok ?

I had the same issue as Dave. I'd like to have this feature in case it
is easy for you to implement it. It is no urgent need as I've
workarounds now.

Thanks for all the good work you are doing here!
Rolf

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Rolf Schrittenlocher

HRZ/BDV, Senckenberganlage 31, 60054 Frankfurt
Tel: (49) 69 - 798 28908   Fax: (49) 69 798 28817
LBS: lbs-f at mlist.uni-frankfurt.de
Persoenlich: schritte at rz.uni-frankfurt.de