[hobbit] How to run an arbitary script on the client end?

Haertig, David F (Dave) haertig at avaya.com
Mon Jun 11 23:19:30 CEST 2007

It doesn't matter to me if you add this new feature or not.  It might be
nice, but it's not a deal-breaker.

However, the ability to run arbitrary commands on the client as directed
from the server end is already there.  Via the backticks in the log
directive.  A new "addon" directive might make this easier to access an
dgive it more visibility, but the ability to do remote damage already
exists.