[hobbit] Ability to follow 302 redirects

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Thu Jun 7 00:21:47 CEST 2007

I actually just whipped one up in perl, which I will post once I get it
in decent shape. If yours is a shell script that uses curl, that might
be easier for folks to use, since mine requires a couple of perl modules
(LWP::UserAgent, HTTP:Headers) to function. I initially tried a shell
script with curl but I couldn't get curl to properly pass the
authentication cookie to the redirected URL without doing 2 requests,
but I didn't spend much time on it so I was probably doing something
wrong :)

-Charles