[hobbit] Hobbit Client for Sun OS

Peter Welter peter.welter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 12:57:52 CEST 2007

2007/7/27, Thorsten.Erdmann at daimlerchrysler.com <
Thorsten.Erdmann at daimlerchrysler.com>:

> Is there a precompiled version of the hobbit_client_ available for SunOS
> 5.10.

Yep, www.blastwave.org had all kind of precompiled packages. It supports
dependancies(!) and any package can easily be removed if you want to with
Sun's pkg-tools. All software is installed within a directory tree
/opt/csw/...

Don't be surprised when you only just install the hobbitclient-package,
because there will be other packages installed as well (in /opt/csw/...).
This is normal; see http://www.blastwave.org/howto.html.

If not, how can I build the client only and what prerequisites do I need.