[hobbit] Anyone using the CHECKPOWER script from deadcat.net?

Charles Goyard charles.goyard at orange-ftgroup.com
Wed Jul 25 17:25:30 CEST 2007

David Gilmore wrote :
> I have been using it to check the status of two APC3000 since January.
> I just discovered today that it is not running correctly and that its
> status is still reported as GREEN on Hobbit.  I know most of you
> probably use DEVMON, but that is not an option for this situation,
> since I have to run the test client side and report its status from
> the client.

Hi,

you should definitely try devmon. It's a wonderful SNMP gateway to
hobbit.  There's no support for APC3000 but it's easy to add. (I added
support for APC's 7959 and 9320 (powerswitches and env probes).

It's fast, small, clean, powerful, just like hobbit.

--
Charles Goyard - charles.goyard at orange-ftgroup.com - (+33) 1 45 38 01 31
Orange Business Services - online multimedia  // ingénierie