[hobbit] BBWIN MSG Ignore rule problem

Dugan, Darin D [EIT] dddugan at iastate.edu
Mon Jul 23 15:12:58 CEST 2007

Bruce,

I tend to ignore on a combination of eventid and source, but either
alone should work (as the examples indicate). What version of BBWin on
what platform? You might also recheck that you don't have a conflicting
match rule, the ignore is in the msgs block, the msgs agent is enabled
in the bbwin block, etc.

Cheers