[hobbit] Re: Paging & Notification Not Working

s_aiello at comcast.net s_aiello at comcast.net
Fri Jul 20 18:10:44 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 18 July 2007 07:04, Henrik Stoerner wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 18, 2007 at 09:51:45AM +0200, Dirk Kastens wrote:
> > So, what can I do to get the alert function working for BOTH pages?
>
> This functionality is in the current snapshot, but not in the
> 4.2.0 version.
>
> Snapshots are available at http://www.hswn.dk/beta/

This sounds awesome, this was something that I was really looking forward to
in Hobbit, but was dispondant when I found out that hobbit-alertd only saw a
server on one page, regardless of aliases. So thank you !!

Right now I am on 4.2.0 with the all-in-one patch. I am just curious whether
all these patches will be included in a new all-in-one or a new release ? I
am not try to push for either, just looking for a loose ETA. I am starting my
initial migration, and this feature would be a life saver.

Thanks,
 ~Steve