please help

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Thu Jul 19 20:41:00 CEST 2007

We are tryingto set up site specific pages to allow different groups to view only their specific servers (and limit the tests they see).  We also want to prevent them from being able to see the menu options.  This is easy for the main pages but when you drill into the monitors the menu reappears.  What do we have to add/edit to prevent this behavior.  I was able to accomplish this with bbgen by just duplicating the templates folder and editing each of the different header/footer combos.

I've looked at this (and will probably use it) http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2006/06/msg00184.html.  However, we're a little concerned about some of the possible bleedthrough for the cgi scripts.

=G=