Graphs shows up ONLY on trends column

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 17:43:48 CEST 2007

I created a new test and generated rrd file according the instrcution
below:

  http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/help/howtograph.html

Now I see the rrd file and I see the graph on trends column for that test.

But I do not see the graph on status page.

According the `howtograph.html' page above and I quote,

   "If you go and look at the status page for the *slab* column, you should
not see any graph yet, but a link to *hobbit graph ncv:slab*. One final step
is missing."

I never saw that link *hobbit graph ncv:slab *assuming the name of my
service/test is `slab'

Any suggestion where I should look for an anomaly?

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu