Anyone with IP 71.232.164.52 probing the Hobbit demosite?

henrik at hswn.dk henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Jul 17 11:46:25 CEST 2007

This isn't really Hobbit related - or perhaps it is.

Someone with the IP 71.232.164.52 is trying to query some
services on the Hobbit demo site which are firewalled.
Every 5 minutes, so it's probably done through a Hobbit setup.
This means my firewall logs become quite large.

I don't mind this as a kind of test setup, but it's been
going on for quite some time now.

So if you are the lucky owner of that Comcast address,
please remove the Hobbit demosite from your bb-hosts file.