[hobbit] DISK test: only monitor specific filesystems

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Jul 12 17:16:20 CEST 2007

hobbitd_client should reload this file every 10 minutes, if there are
any changes to it. You can also do a "kill -HUP PID" with the process-ID
of the hobbitd_client process to force a reload.

But try the "--test" mode first. Like this:

$ bbcmd hobbitd_client --test
Hostname (.=end, ?=dump, !=reload) []: myhost
Hosttype []:
Test (cpu, mem, disk, proc, log, port): disk
Filesystem: /
Yellow at 85%, red at 90%
Hostname (.=end, ?=dump, !=reload) [myhost]:
Test (cpu, mem, disk, proc, log, port): disk
Filesystem: /backup
Ignored

This is with the following config:

	DISK    / 85 90