Need to access trend and availability reports and make it into a readable output like a pdf

Sigurdur Jonsson sigurdur at basis.is
Fri Jul 6 18:39:48 CEST 2007

Hi all,
Hope you can help me. Want to make accessible to clients the reports in
hobbit i.e. trend graphs and availability report via exterior output
like a readable document e.g. pdf (would be the best option). These
would mostly be pictures of the data output. How could this be done? Do
you have an example? Is this possible? How is the data stored and
manipulated? Would there be a need for programming to make this happen?
Been going through the documentation and find it all more than a bit
overwhelming.

The big question is how/where is the data kept and how is it retrieved
and displayed.

All help would be greatly appreciated.

Hope im not spamming you all with this noob post. If so you have my
apologies.

--

Bestu kveðjur/Best regards,

Sigurður Jónsson